Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
YOUR REQUIREMENTS ARE OUR BENCHMARK.
Our own factories, own processing, own warehouses.
• Foundation of alpha metall GmbH
• Takeover of BRW Baureparaturen Leipzig-West GmbH in D-04229 Leipzig (SN)
• Foundation of DELWO MetalTrading GmbH in D-74232 Abstatt (BW)
• Relocation of alphametall GmbH to larger premises in D-56743 Mendig (RP)
• Foundation of DPS Denkmalpflege, Putz & Stuck GmbH in D-04177 Leipzig (SN)
• Acquisition of DELTA NE-metall GmbH in D-66538 Neunkirchen (SL)
• Acquisition of Oskar Wobrock & Co.GmbH in Klarenthal (Saarland)
• Merger of the two companies to form DELWO Metallhandel GmbH
• Strategic partnership with Alusite Precision Co., Ltd. in Bang Pakong (Thailand)
• Foundation of alpha Profiltechnik GmbH
• Strategic partnership with Alpha Wiltech Aluminum Products Co., Ltd. in Foshan (China)
• Relocation of alphametall GmbH to own premises in Andernach (RP)
• Participation in BS Metallbearbeitung GmbH and BS Kovoobrábění s.r.o. in Cheb (CZ)
• Change of name of DELWO MetalTrading GmbH to DELWO Aluminium GmbH
• Inauguration of the KASTO high-bay warehouse at DELWO Metallhandel GmbH in Neunkirchen (Saar) with a capacity of 6000 tonnes.
• Increase of the shareholding to 2/3 of the processing companies BS Metallbearbeitung GmbH and BS Kovoobrábění s.r.o as well as relocation to own premises (approx. 3000 sqm) to Skalna (CZ)
• Expansion of the warehouse and production hall at DELWO Metallhandel GmbH in Neunkirchen to a total of over 16,000 sqm of covered hall space.
• Commissioning of the chrome-6 free powder plant at DELWO Metallhandel GmbH
• Relocation of our French subsidiary DELWO Metaux sarl
from Remelfing to Sarreguemines
• Foundation of Otefal coating GmbH in D-75045 Walzbachtal (BW)
• 100% takeover of DBK in Krosnitz Integration into BRW and DPS Leipzig in D-04177 Leipzig (SN)
• Takeover of the exclusive distribution rights of LuxeCoat Sàrl (formerly Otefal S.p.A.) from L'Aquila/Bazzano for the German-speaking region for lacquered and powder-coated strip products
• Complete redesign of the CI strategy for all companies of the alpha metall group
• Start of the group-wide digitalisation offensive
• 100% takeover of BVG Breuer Vertriebsgesellschaft in D-52074 Aachen (NW), Germany
• Acquisition of 33.3% of the companies ICI and ELREC of the 3 River group
• New construction of 2 approx. 3000 m² climate-neutral production halls including a Kasto storage system in Poland
• Relocation of production from the Czech Republic to Poland in the new premises
• alpha metall GmbH celebrates its 30th company anniversary